4000 LIT / H RO INDUSTRIAL REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM
4000 GPD INDUSTRIAL REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM
4000 GPD Industrial Reverse Osmosis System – These industrial reverse osmosis systems have been widely used for commercial purposes such as treatment of wastewater, desalination, minerals reclamation, and purification of water. If you have been searching for the best and efficient Industrial RO system, then you have landed at the right place. At 4U PURE WATER, we provide the best quality of RO water units that can meet your needs, expectations, and budget.
We provide the highest standard and compact commercial reverse osmosis system at an affordable pricing range. All our RO systems are highly durable and we guarantee that they can be last for many years with proper care and maintenance.
4000 GDP RO System 4 U P W compact Industrial reverse osmosis system is a durable piece of equipment that, with proper care and maintenance will last for many years. The systems are part of a family of reverse osmosis units designed for operation with fresh and brackish feed waters having TDS. values below 1,500 ppm. Models are available with permeate outputs of between 150 and 1,000 litres/hr as shown in the specifications. The rack has been changed from the original 38 cm*38 cm to 25 cm*25 cm. Now the dimension of the RO main host can reach 50 cm x 60 cm x 130 cm, which is 40% smaller than the water treatment system on the market. We also have more compact spacers for parts, components, and smaller racks, which now have less material. Because we redesigned the frame and component construction, saving materials, and lower cost than conventional products. This RO water plant is especially suitable for customers who are sensitive to the product price and freight and also wants to develop new markets with a lower investment of costs.
Free shipping on orders over R2500!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- 19+ Years Experience
- Specialized Micro-Computer Controller
- Fully Equipped and Customisable
- Factory Tested and Preserved
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Manufactured in Taiwan
- RO micro-computer controller with permeate TDS readout
- 300PSI stainless steel membrane housing+PE end caps
- NUERT rotary vane pump for 800GPD ROTEK LPE multistage pump for 1500-6000GPD
- 20″ Standard 5-micron sediment pre-filter x 2 in series
- Rotek rotameters for permeate and concentrate stream
- Rotek pressure gauges for prefilter feed and RO feed
- Low-pressure switch
- SS316 concentrate needle valve
- Concentrate recycling valve (without flow meter)
- The electro-plated SS304 skid frame