SUBMERSIBLE UV LAMP 55W COMPLETE SET
UV Disinfection System is an extremely effective way to combat microbial contamination in water. However, microbes have to be exposed to UV-C light in the proper amount in order to effectively disinfect the water. UV Disinfection Systems are used in many different applications ranging from the purification of drinking water in individual homes to disinfecting water supply of entire townships to industrial wastewater treatment. UV treatment for water is recognized as a safer and more cost-effective way to disinfect water for industrial applications.
Free shipping on orders over R2500!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- 19+ Years Experience
HOW DOES UV STERILIZATION WORK?
Many water purification systems take advantage of a UV water sterilizer even after processing their water. This is a well-known practice. Companies like Puritech highly recommend UV sterilizers as a post-treatment when treating water. Throughout the year’s ultraviolet technology has become well established as a chosen method for effective and economical water disinfection. Ultraviolet water sterilization claims many advantages: All microorganisms are virtually susceptible to ultra-violet disinfection.
For every penny of operating cost, hundreds of gallons of water are purified. NO additional chemicals are added and there’s no danger of overdosing. Once the water leaves the purifier, it is ready for use with no further contact time required. It has simple and easy to install and maintain. Compact units need a small space to operate and store. Ultraviolet water sterilizers deliver ongoing disinfection without special attention or measurement. There are no detections of chlorine taste or corrosion problems.
UV Disinfection System is an extremely effective way to combat microbial contamination in water. However, microbes have to be exposed to UV-C light in the proper amount in order to effectively disinfect the water. UV Disinfection Systems are used in many different applications ranging from the purification of drinking water in individual homes to disinfecting water supply of entire townships to industrial wastewater treatment. UV treatment for water is recognized as a safer and more cost-effective way to disinfect water for industrial applications
WHY USE UV IN WATER?
Water Bottling Plants
- When you are in the water bottling business, you will need to consider using a UV sterilizer to make sure that you kill all the bacteria that builds up in your storage tank. Every time you open your filling tap, the water goes through the UV system killing all microorganisms that can be harmful to your body.
- Who wants to cook with unsafe water? We recommend that you add a UV sterilizer to your domestic system to ensure that the water is bacteria-free and safe for consumers.
If I’m On City Water
- Water main breaks and broken pipes are a major cause of boil-water advisories.
- There are over 850 water main breaks every day in South Africa, and boil water advisories often aren’t issued for 24-48 hours after the contamination has occurred.
- Out of the homes that have a water filtration device, only 10% have a system that can effectively protect against bacteria.
- An Ultraviolet water filter system will protect your family from harmful bacteria even during a boil water advisory.
If I’m On Well Water
- Wells are susceptible to bacteria from many sources.
- Improper good casing, causing corrosion, and poorly installed well caps are common sources for well water contamination.
- Water levels change and fluctuate over time exposing the well to new opportunities for bacteria growth.
- Bacteria, including total coliform bacteria and E. coli, were found in one-third of wells, according to the US Geological Survey.
THE UV ADVANTAGES
- Destroys 99.99% of microorganisms.
- Once installed, annual service is usually all that is required
- Chemical disinfection methods change the taste & odor of water but UV does not
- Only lamp & sleeve replaced annually
- No disinfection by-products and no wasted water
- Works night and day, 24/7, consistently keeping water safe
- Water flows through the system with essentially no pressure loss and requires no separate holding tank
- No handling of chemicals